Learning more foreign languages..



Emm...Languages..
What makes we people all over the world..
Became separated?
Became totally stranger to one another?
Languages of course..
Why?
How dare you ask me why..
hehehe..
Because..
We tend to became afraid..
Or unconvinced with ourself..
When we meet other people..
Others with different languages..
My target is..
to learn as many foreign languages as i can..
While learning in Jordan...
So far..
I had already learn to speak..
Malays (of course,.), English.. Jordan languages..
Egypt languages..
My next target.. Spanish language, Turkish language..
And Mandarin languages...
InsyaAllah i will tried my best..
If Sultan Muhammad Al-Fatih can Learn 7 languages..
why not we?


Languages is the ice-breaker..ngeh3..

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...