An Arab man laugh at me?



I just return from MSD..
Malaysian Student Department..
Arranging the things..
For my incision to Jamiah Mu'tah..
What make me laugh,..
Is after a dialog between me..
And an Arab man working there..
Here i post the dialogs..



Fuad : Lau samaht..Mumkin ana as aluk?
(Fuad : Sorry to interrupted you, can i ask you a question?)


Arab : Wallah..ma fi musykillah ya syabab..Syu biddak?
(Arab: No problem young man, what do you want?)


Fuad : biddi as aluk, mal farqu bainal "faadi" wa " 'aadi"?
(Fuad : I want to ask you, what is the different between "faadi" and "aadi" ?)
-Faadi, not padi..padi is rice..hehehe
-'Aadi, Spelled ain alif dal ya..

Arab : hahaha..Ah..aiwah..saajib lak..faadi bimakna  kholas,,la fiihi syai'.
aadi bimakna yaram..fahimta?
(Arab : hahaha..(how dare he laugh at me..) Okay..i will answer you..faadi means empty,
aadi means normal,means something normal)


Fuad : OOh..zai suhun faadi wa kaks faadi, soh?
(Fuad : OOh..like an empty plate or empty glass..right?)


Arab : hahahaah..wallah soh ya syabab..
( Arab : hahaha..how dare he laugh at me again, am i a laughing tools? )..Yes..thats right..


Fuad : Aiwah,.syukran.tislam.
(Fuad : Okay.. thanks for you..


Arab : Maassalamah..
( Arab : No problemo..You are welcome..)




hehehe..:-)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...