The dawn of a new ERA..





salam..
I just got through the spirit to update blog..I am so excited to hear that my application and all four of my friend were granted to studies in University of  Mu'tah so time had been spent on anything else..hehe..emm..Why it is so great to studying in Mu'tah University for me? Because heres the reason..:




1. I got too many rest and holiday before i cannot wait to start studying again. STUDENT LIFE IS GREAT. Enjoy it my friends.


2. I got jealous of my friends in MU'TAH and AL-BAYT and JUST and USIM and UDM and UKM and UIA and UITM and UTM and UTP and Al Azhar and all of Egypt Medics' Students when i heard they are going to class or studying. Jealous because i cannot go to class before.


3. Can't wait to lay my hand on books and pens and paper writing, reading, memorizing and doing anything that had got to do with studying.hehehe...


4. Can't wait to face the challenge that had been faced by many of my friends in Jordan And Egypt, to listen, heard, understand lecture in AMMI.. Can't wait to face these..I like it.. hehehe


5. I am going to conquer the world with knowledges.. My IDOLS and MENTORS, Sultan Muhammad Al-Fateh and Sultan Salahuddin Al-Ayubbi..I will not let you both down. ISLAM will be appreciated again INSYAALLAH..


The new chapter of my life will begin soon..
Fuad

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...